Thursday, June 10, 2010

guilt trips don't just come from your mother

So I am pretty sure that the cleaning lady is trying to guilt/embarass me into some pre-cleaning lady cleaning. Whenever we have friends or family come to stay we have the her come by and do a good solid job so that people don't think that we are scuzzy college kids (which is sometimes what this place looks like). So today is that day, and I accidentally came home while she was still here. She said, "oh sorry, still here but almost done. It was a LOT of dusting". Now, this isn't even the first time that she has said that to me.Hmmmm, is she trying to give me a hint? Are her sneezes and sniffling due to all the dust in our apartment and not some slight ragweed allergies? When she says that to me I just look down at the floor and say "oh yea, sorry i know", when honestly what I want to say is......."well yea, I don't like cleaning hence you being here!"

And if she doesn't like all the accumulated dust, then she is really going to hate all the little bits of blown up canadian bacon in the microwave she is about to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment