Monday, April 5, 2010

in retrospect.....I have made progress

end of the story....I surpass the left over pizza and drink a green monster for breakfast

whole story....I often wonder if I will be able to keep the weight off. I always feel like one big cupcake binge will throw me right back into my size 18 jeans and all will be lost. But wait....there is a happy ending. First of all, I realized that I have kept the weight off so far. The majority of my weight was lost by last August, so I have already been "keeping it off" for 8 months. That feels pretty good. Another good sign is that I have been enjoying green monster shakes over the weekend (even selling steve on giving it a try and liking it even after I told him what was in it) This morning after walking Dolly and enjoying the beautiful weather I came home ready for some breakfast. I peered into the frig and saw a ton of left over pizza from last night (because steve loves a deal....buy 1 get 1) but I stayed strong and pulled out my spinach, soy milk, banana and frozen cherries and made my green monster. Hooray for me, I have made strides since last year! Lets do a SAT throwback to give an example of my pizza love :
Pizza is to Lynsay
as
Crack is to Whitney Houston

in retrospect.....I have made progress.....hooray!


don't be scared by the ugly color...it is yummy I promise
please note, I did notice the bag of mostly eaten cheetos behind my uber healthy breakfast drink. I know, more progress to go.........

No comments:

Post a Comment