Monday, March 22, 2010

on a serious note......

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that supported me throughout my training. Whether it was through donating to my charity (Think Pink Rocks) or through texts, facebook or listening to me rant and rave I thank you. It is all of you that rocketed me through my training and allowed me to run with your generous donations, and I could not have done it without you!

I also want to thank the charity Think Pink Rocks. If you did not accept me onto your team I would not have been able to complete my goal of running the half-marathon. By accepting me to be part of your team, you allowed me to grow and reach for a personal goal and allowed me to feel great accomplishment at the end of the race. And hopefully, through the donations given by my friends and family we have come closer to finding a cure for cancer so that every women will have a chance to always live out their goals and wishes. It is the people that could not run for themselves that helped me through those last few miles.

For the people that are getting chemo and are too weak, for the people recovering from surgery, and for the people that were taken away too soon.......I also ran for you


No comments:

Post a Comment